Friday 19 December 2014

Getting through hard times

As a dancer, when you're stressed, scared upset or angry, all you want to do is dance. If you have had a fight with your friend or family member, you'll want to dance. If you have had a panic attack and are terrified it will happen again, dancing will solve it. If you have had had a hard school day, lose yourself in the music. Comment down below if you dance and if so, what type? Also, when I'm upset I feel that thinking about Unicorns really helps. My Mum really likes to sow and she once made me a pillow with Unicorns on it. It really helps me sleep. Weird, but true. Be sure to comment and read all my other posts. Bye!!!!! =)

5 comments:

  1. Comment if you dance and what type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to dance and it makes me feel happy and unique. My favourite type is ballet but i do like mordern and jazz and tap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete